Welcome to Jubilee Acres Finance
If you have been looking to find yourself a place to settle in or are in need to rent for a short amount of time, then Jubilee Acres Finance is right for you.
Getting the right plan, getting the right deal for you is the utmost priority for us and you are not going to leave us in sheer disappointed.
WHAT CAN WE DO?
Jubilee Acres Finance is working as a finance broking firm. We focus on providing our customers with the best option to keep their initial costs down to as much as possible and even people with bad credit scores are encouraged to not hesitate in applying for a loan.
In the UK, car insurance is very important. This insurance protects your car in case of vandalism, accidents, theft and any damages caused by fire. When your car causes harm to the public, this insurance comes in handy. The UK law is very strict on car insurance. It is a crime to drive your car when you do not have insurance. People who are found guilty of driving without car insurance pay heavy fines. In some cases, the vehicle is seized and destroyed by the government because of the offence. There are many car insurance providers in the UK. Most of these companies offer consumer annual or monthly payment options. These policies are mostly renewed each year. Your insurance broker should get you the best and most competitive policies for your car.
The cost of car insurance
Before getting car insurance, the insurance provider must access the risk they are taking. The risk determines the cost of your policy. The insurance provider will consider the following before making the final decision:
- Personal details such as age, address and occupation
- The car details are very important. The insurance firm checks to make, year of manufacture and model of your vehicle
- No claims discount history. This information is crucial to the insurance provider, and it will significantly affect the rate of your premiums.
- Any additional driver for the car in question should be considered too because they should be added to the insurance plan.
- Uses of the car; Most companies in the UK want to how the car will be used. Domestic, social and business mileage will affect the cost.
- Type of the policy; Your agent should help you to select a policy that is ideal for you. there are different types of policies, and they all have different rates.
How to get cheaper insurance rates
There are various ways of reducing the cost of your car insurance premiums. Experts say that you should keep the following in mind when looking for an insurance policy.
- Search for companies with the best deals. When shopping for a car insurance, do a lot of research and select a company that has the best prices. Sites like Money Expert car insurance can make this step much easier for you. The competition in the market is very high, so you will get good quotations.
- Pay your policies annually. Insurance brokers will ask you to pay your car insurance every month. What many consumers do not know is that this monthly payments attract a special interest charge. Paying upfront will always be the cheapest option.
- Drive safely. If you want to enjoy no claims discount all the time, you need to build a healthy driving history. In just five years, you will be enjoying a huge difference in insurance policies.
- Select the policy you need.
Finance brokers job responsibilities include working with a client and negotiating with banks, credit unions, and other sources that specialize in providing finance – on behalf of their clients. Similarly, mortgage brokers are a representative for hiring in order to deal with negotiations related to a home loan. These brokers are responsible for managing a plan with you from the initial loan process until the settlement of that loan is complete.
A broker gets their payments through the commission set by the providers or both parties and is working to get the best deal for you and themselves. The commission rate is a variable depending on the provider. Different sources have different commission rates and the higher the commission rate, the more recommendations the broker will make for the providers.
People who are looking to get a loan or a mortgage loan and are unable to negotiate the best deal from loan providers; they will hire the broker for their services. The finance broker will then work closely with the borrowers, getting the right information, documents, credit scores, financial history in order to determine the financial stability.
After collecting all the useful information, the brokers will then easily be able to offer you with several options. They would also recommend the type of loan you should opt for and offer their advice on the full repayment plan. However, in the end, the choice is completely upon the borrower and they can decide to follow or not follow the advice.
The services of a finance broker will be applicable throughout the deal. During this process, all the communication between the provider and the borrower will be done through the broker or their representative company.
A broker may charge you upfront for working out the deal, which is known as the loan origination fee. There is also the option to offer a no cost loan by the broker but this type of loan increases the interest rate paid by the borrower.
The finance broker is working merely as a guide. They are responsible for working with you until the final deal is closed. A finance broker will be working to provide you with various options and can also work as a good consultant once the loan has been rejected. They will help you determine the various reasons your loans were rejected the first time and can help you in finding a way around it.